Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Upgrading a life, downgrading a phone?

Upgrading a life , do we need to downgrade our phones for that?
Its been last 3 months I am thinking of doing it , haven't done it so far, so thought to pen it first. 
How a phone and our life is connected? 
Does it make a difference? Well, yes, that green light on my phone attracts me towards it, 
my hands involuntarily draw the pattern and unlock my phone.. Just to see if I had notifications. 
I have kindle app, exercising app, water my body app, story app a movie app, but what I use the most is my facebook app, I am not whatsapp savvy though.. I atleast check my phone thrice in an hour   And gradually I think this is gonna be my addiction, thus I am thinking to downgrade my phone.. A dumb phone would be just fine!! :D 

Well but how would this upgrade my life .. 

No comments: